Studio / 1 bath
Howard Johnson Express
$1,000 to $1,150 per unit
- First Month Rent
- Laundry Access
- Cable, Electricity, Gas, Heat, High-Speed Internet, Hot Water, Lawn Care, Local Phone, Recycling, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer included
- Off-Street Parking
- Pets Allowed (Cats, Dogs)
AN ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL APARTMENT LIVING
Would a place just for the semester work for you?
Don’t want to commit to a yearlong lease?
Semester rates… full academic year rates… annual rates…. You decide!
Furnished studio with queen bed which includes the following:
Desk/table, dresser and pull out sofa. Kitchenette with microwave, small fridge/freezer and convection oven. Includes heat, hot water, cable, internet, parking, laundry, fitness center, hang-out lounge, porch or patio and use of seasonal pool. Pet friendly (fee).
Just up Route 116 to UMass campus. Conveniently located on the bus line (43). Centrally located to local area restaurants in the towns of Northampton and Amherst, as well as shopping and the bike path!
Extended Stay, long term studio suites:
- Per semester (or 120 day minimum stay): $1,050 per month
- Pet fee: additional $100 per month
- If less than 120 days, please ask about our extended stay rate
WE ARE STARTING TO TAKE APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2019 SEMESTER
Rates are as follows:
- Fall Semester (September-December 31, 2019): $1,150
- Full academic year (September 2019-May 31, 2020): $1,125 per month
- Full year (September 2019-September 2020): $1,100 per month
- If less than 120 day minimum stay: please ask about our extended stay rate
Pet fee: additional $200 per month